понедельник, 25 марта 2013 г.

"A Dark Brown Dog"

Before reading the story I wrote in my blog that I hope that it would thrill every fibre of my body, but I didn't mean that I expected this story to be so cruel and sad. I thought that it would be a thought-provoking story about the lost dog or something of that kind, but I didn't think that such a short story would give me food for thought about my existence on this planet. After my reading "A Dark Brown Dog" I can definitely say without any exaggerations that I reconsider my priorities about happy life. I recommend to read this story to everybody. These few pages and half an hour spent on them will force you to look at our life from the other side. It is not a story of the hour, but a story of all time.

3 комментария:

  1. It's nice that you try smth new) Even I'm interested what twists there will be in the plot.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I think I'll try to read this story with pleasure :) You know that I don't like to read too but you intrigued me with the plot. Thanks for adviсe)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. To tell you the truth, I'm impressed by your feelings about the story. You intrigued me and now I'm looking forward to reading this short story. You know, it was practically the same with the story I've chosen and read. Definitely, writers are people with a completely different outlook and again and again we can be taught through their pieces of writing.

    ОтветитьУдалить