понедельник, 18 марта 2013 г.

Let books be your dining table,
And you shall be full of delights
Let them be your mattress
And you shall sleep restful nights.
~Author Unknown

Unfortunately, I am not much of a bookreader, and moreover I can't say that I am a bookworm, but sometimes I spend the better part of the evening with a book in my hands. I prefer to read classical literature, that is why I am fond of A. Chekhov and J. Austin, but this time I decided to try something new, something that I've never read before. "A Dark Brown Dog" - this is the short story written by Stephen Crane, that I am eager to read now. I hope that this story will thrill every fibre of my body and touch the deepest riches of my soul. 

1 комментарий:

  1. You know I like the idea of trying something new and unknown. I did the same when choosing a story for my final project in Stylistics. Wish you good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить